On Friday afternoon, Uncle Ken, Laken and Clay came by to show us Uncle Ken's new toy, a Rhino. A Rhino is not a large wild animal, but a sort of high end ATV that can be used for recreational activities (mudding) or as a work vehicle for hauling materials. You guys were so excited to jump in and go for a ride around the yard. After a few laps, Ally Brynn, you and Laken played ring around the rosie and Ayden, you showed off your cowboy gear to Clay. You are always so excited to spend time with Laken and Clay, but especially enjoy acting like a big boy to Clay. It is so cute to see how much you look up to him. We are always hearing statements like, "when I get big like Clay," or "When I am 11 like Clay, I am going to ..." We don't mind though because Clay is such a wonderful boy. He is well mannered and the perfect lil role model for you. Here are the pics.
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment